We are so happy to be able to have an in-person event this year and we can’t wait to see you all at the 2021 Evening with Envision gala on Friday, October 8 at INTRUST Bank Arena.
We are back at the Arena this year and are once again promising a night of Wonder. An experience of all your senses, the 2021 Gala will have food, entertainment and fun that will leave you feeling like you’ve fallen into Wonderland. The attire is casual chic.
Your partnership and participation is crucial for Envision to raise funds to support vital programs and services for people of all ages who are visually impaired. We encourage these amazing people to believe in themselves, seek out employment opportunities, and reach new heights of what they want to accomplish in life.
Please consider joining us in our efforts to help improve their lives. We can’t wait to celebrate with you!
At the Evening with Envision gala, we’re providing the opportunity to Fund-a-Need. Contributions to Fund-a-Need support children and adults living with blindness or low vision. Your donation ensures the people who walk through our doors receive access to life-altering programs and services, regardless of their ability to pay.
Dollars raised will:
- Expand job training and placement opportunities for people who are blind or visually impaired through our William L. Hudson BVI Workforce Innovation Center (opens in new window).
- Provide tuition assistance for students in our Cathy G. Hudson Envision Child Development Center.
- Make adaptive technology available to high school students at our Level Up Conference.
- Inspire young musicians with vision loss and give them an outlet to express themselves through our annual The Beat Goes On music workshop and other programs.
- Allow older adults with age-related vision loss to receive training at the Envision Vision Rehabilitation Center on how to use magnifiers, read Braille and use other technology so they can live independently and enjoy an improved quality of life.
If you’re unable to attend the event but still want to make a difference, please make a donation! Money raised will allow Envision to impact lives and improve the overall quality of life for more individuals who are blind or visually impaired through:
- Significant research in the areas of blindness and low vision
- Accredited continuing education for low vision specialists
- Support groups
- Art programs
- Homework Club
- Level Up Program for students of every age
- Annual golf program
- The Beat Goes On music workshop
- and more!