We are grateful for your support.
Registration and Open Bar 5:30 p.m.
Dinner and Program 6:30 p.m.
Doc B29 Hangar, 1788 S. Airport Road, Wichita
Attire: Dress black & white casual and celebrate the colors that represent the White Cane used by many people who are blind or visually impaired.
Enjoy entertainment from Envision's own talented musicians.
Indulge in an Open Bar and Premium Dinner served by Scotch & Sirloin.
Hear stories from people who are directly impacted by the mission of Envision.
At the Evening with Envision Gala, your donation ensures the people who walk through our doors receive access to life-altering programs and services, regardless of their ability to pay.
Dollars raised will:
- Expand job training and placement opportunities for people who are blind or visually impaired through our William L. Hudson BVI Workforce Innovation Center (opens in new window).
- Provide tuition assistance for students in our Cathy G. Hudson Envision Child Development Center.
- Make adaptive technology available to high school students at our Level Up Conference.
- Inspire young musicians with vision loss and give them an outlet to express themselves through our annual The Beat Goes On music workshop and other programs.
- Allow older adults with age-related vision loss to receive training at the Envision Vision Rehabilitation Center on how to use magnifiers, read Braille and use other technology so they can live independently and enjoy an improved quality of life.