Jose and his family are an inspiration to our whole Envision family. He works in manufacturing at the Envision Water Street building and was the 2021 NIB Direct Labor Employee of the Year. He and his whole family are active with many of our programs. His wife, Ember, has participated in the golf clinic and art program while their daughter, a middle school student, attends Heather’s Camp, Level Up and Art. Their son recently graduated from the Envision Child Development Center and their youngest son still attends. Everyone in the family, except for their youngest, is visually impaired. They are examples of what it means to be independent and thriving.
"I am thankful for everything that Envision provides for my family. Nowhere else could I find a job for me and multiple program opportunities for my whole family in one place."
Select Envision Wichita or Envision Dallas below to give today. Thank you!
Your involvement directly impacts the development and success of those who are blind or visually impaired, empowering them to bring value to their community and gain self-confidence and independence.
TEXT TO GIVE:
Text ENVISIONWICHITA or ENVISIONDALLAS to 44-321
To Mail Donations to ENVISION WICHITA:
Please make checks payable to "Envision Foundation" and mail to PO Box 131, Wichita, KS 67201-9922.
Envision is a 501(c)3 nonprofit - EIN #20-3874095
To Mail Donations to ENVISION DALLAS:
Please make checks payable to "Envision Dallas Lighthouse Foundation" and mail to PO Box 670218, Dallas, TX 75267-0218.
Envision Dallas Lighthouse Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit - EIN #83-1105720
Give monthly to support our programs and services that help people who are blind or visually impaired.
- Early intervention for babies and preschoolers at the Envision Child Development Center
- Assistive technology camps for teens like Level Up
- Summer camps like Heather's Camp
- Art classes and supplies for the Envision Arts Program
- Support groups for adults who are blind or visually impaired
- Social activities for families and adults
- Employment opportunities for people who are blind or visually impaired
- Research to improve practices and techniques in the field of low vision
- Public education about eye health and advocacy
- Comprehensive low vision rehabilitative services
- And so much more