Employees of the Year Recognized at NIB Conference
By Holly Herring • Oct 31, 2022
and other topics relevant to growing employment for people who are blind. Envision’s Employees of the Year attended the conference with their family and chaperones:
- Felix Castaneda, Machine Operator, Peter J. Salmon Employee of the Year Award for Direct Labor – Envision Dallas
- Rhanda Hasley, Appointment Specialist, Milton J. Samuelson Career Achievement award for Indirect Labor – Envision Dallas
- Christian Mister, Cashier/Stocker from Xpress in Millington, TN, Peter J. Salmon Employee of the Year Award for Direct Labor – Envision, Inc.
- Jonas Voll, IT Support Technician, Milton J. Samuelson Career Achievement award for Indirect Labor – Envision, Inc.
- Buddy Sell, Rich Moon, Maj, USAF (ret), Robert Burke and Chelsea Bannon also attended the conference on behalf of Envision.
When asked about his recent conference experience and nomination, Envision Employee of The Year award winner Jonas Voll replied, "Everyone wants or likes being complimented and appreciated for the work they do. Being nominated Employee of The Year by a company as incredible as Envision and NIB in recognition of your efforts is the ultimate humbling way of saying 'Job well done!' The overall conference experience, and all that it includes, from networking with new friends and meeting impactful leaders to all that's learned from that and the conference itself, is truly an inspiration that will last a lifetime."
L-R: Christian Mister and his wife Shakita. Christian works as a cashier/stocker at our Millington, TN BSC store.
L-R: Felix Castaneda and his chaperone Tom. Felix works as a Machine Operator in our Sewing department in Dallas
Jonas Voll works as an IT Support Technician for Envision, Inc.
R-L: Rhanda Hasley and her chaperone Suzanne. Rhanda works as an Appointment Specialist with Interface.