HOW YOUR BUSINESS CAN BENEFIT
We need a few good partners. Our PRIDE program is ready to assist you with packaging, kitting and those other time-consuming projects essential to today’s business environment.
PRIDE offers you:
- Quality work at a reasonable rate. Give us a chance to quote on your next project.
- Local pick up and delivery of finished goods.
- The location, tools and manpower to finish the job. We have forklifts for palletized product and wrap machines to ensure the product is securely placed on pallets. Pressured air is available for jobs that might require inflation and shrink wrap machines are available for items that need to be securely sealed.
Here’s a basic list of jobs we’re great at accomplishing:
- Affixing Prices on product
- Inflating basketballs, footballs and case packing
- Building instruction kits
- Putting together small AC ducts for airplanes
- Sorting and repackaging socks, shorts and hats in assorted groupings
- Stuffing envelopes
- Shrink-wrapping items like CDs and movies
- Assembling gift baskets during the holidays or for corporate gifts
- Rolling welding sleeves
- Box building
We also have many pen products that are assembled here at Envision and available for sale in the state of Kansas. If you have a project that you think will fit our PRIDE program, please contact our Manager of PRIDE at 316-425-7140.