Our signature events
We host several annual programs during the year, but two events are sure to make your social calendar. Golf Fore Vision is our annual golf tournament and Evening with Envision is our annual gala. Both events serve to grow our network of donors and spread the word about how we continue to defy expectations and do more for those who are blind or visually impaired.
A direct impact
When you give to Envision, you can feel good knowing that 100 percent of your donation goes directly to fuel our programs and services. We offer programs and services regardless of a person’s ability to pay. Your generosity enables us to serve thousands of children, teens, adults and seniors who are blind or visually impaired through our Vision Rehabilitation Clinic, Child Development Center, youth and adult programs and more.
We welcome all gifts to support our mission, whether through a monetary or in-kind donation or your equally valuable time and energy. Because of support from people like you:
- More children will get a head start on life with our Envision Child Development Center.
- We will reduce the 65 percent unemployment rate for people who are blind.
- Our Kids’ Club programs will help more children form lasting friendships, build confidence and learn life skills.
- More clients will regain their independence through our Vision Rehabilitation Center.
- Assistive technology will be available to students with vision loss, helping them succeed in school and later in life.
- More medical professionals will learn specialized low vision practices and techniques through Envision Research Institute and Envision University.
- Our programs educating the public on vision loss can expand to reach the underserved.
How you benefit from supporting a not-for-profit
Envision is a 501 (c) 3 not-for-profit agency. Your gift supports Envision programs and services for the blind and visually impaired and may also offer compelling tax advantages.
Your generous donations have a lasting impact on the individuals we serve. Your gift transforms lives, and we are forever grateful. Find out more about How You Can Help.