2301 S Water
Wichita, KS 67213
Aug 11, 2016
Process FedEx and UPS orders including data entry, picking and packing. Responsible for maintaining accurate shipping records and creating monthly reports.
High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Two years computer experience using Microsoft products required, experience using MAS 500 preferred.
- Dependable and self-motivated with ability to work independently with periodic consultation/direction.
- Must possess good organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Knowledge of truck lines and transportation regulations.
- Excellent customer service skills, including written and oral communication abilities.
- Good math skills as well as problem solving skills.
- Must be willing to work overtime.
- Current valid driver’s license required.
- Must maintain a current forklift certification.
Key Responsibilities/ Essential functions include
- Generate pick tickets and freight bills and process all orders.
- Accurately enter shipping information into Starship to generate shipping labels, packing slips and invoice batches.
- Ensure that all appropriate paperwork accompanies orders and is completely accurate.
- Package, label and ship all FEDEX and UPS orders.
- Distribute non-inventory packages to appropriate departments.
- Report all shortages and backorders to warehouse manager.
- Ensure rotation of order pulling to assure stock is distributed on a first in first out basis.
- Maintain adequate supply of shipping supplies.
- Keep Warehouse Manager informed on maintenance and repairs needed on stock picker and other warehouse equipment.
- Assist with inventory.
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned.
Vision Requirements Include
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
- Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
- Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.