Ft. Carson Colorado Springs, CO
1400 Specker Ave
Colorado Springs, CO 80913
Jul 14, 2016
Responsible for stocking, point of sale operation and customer service at an Envision Base Store located on military bases.
High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
Previous experience in retail sales and computer applications preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products required.
- Knowledge of customer service principles, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality service standards, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to project a professional image to the public.
- Must possess organizational and mathematical skills.
Key Responsibilities/ Essential functions include
- Process Fourth Party Logistics (4PL) customer requests
- Update spreadsheets for new item loads in GSA database
- Track all 4PL orders– contact customers with updated status
- Answer customers’ questions about merchandise and advise customers on merchandise selection.
- Responsible for operating point of sale; itemize and total customer merchandise selection at checkout counter, and accept charge card for purchases.
- Help ensure the safeguarding of store assets, inventory, and sales.
- Pack customer purchases in bags or cartons.
- Assist customers in transporting large purchases to their vehicles.
- Assist with maintaining the store and warehouse in a clean and orderly manner.
- Stock shelves, racks, and bins with merchandise.
- Label products with barcode labels.
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned.
Vision Requirements Include
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
- Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.