F.E. Warren AFB Cheyenne, WY
7100 Saber Road
FE Warren AFB, WY 82005
Aug 02, 2016
Responsible for stocking, cash register operation and customer service at an Envision Base Store located on military bases.
High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
Previous experience in retail sales and computer applications preferred.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications.
- Basic knowledge of customer service principles, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality service standards, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to project a professional image to the public.
- Must possess organizational and mathematical skills.
Key Responsibilities/ Essential functions include
- Answer customers’ questions about merchandise and advise customers on merchandise selection.
- Responsible for operating a cash register; itemize and total customer merchandise selection at checkout counter, and accept cash or charge card for purchases.
- Help ensure the safeguarding of store assets, inventory, and cash.
- Pack customer purchases in bags or cartons.
- Assist customers in transporting large purchases to their vehicles.
- Assist with maintaining the store and warehouse in a clean and orderly manner.
- Stock shelves, racks, and bins with merchandise.
- Label products with barcode labels.
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned.
Vision Requirements Include
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
- Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.