2301 S. Water
Wichita, KS 67213-4819
Jun 12, 2014
A Bag Folder/Picker works in a production manufacturing setting. Responsibilities include assembling boxes, removing various types of plastic trash bags and other industrial products from conveyor, inspecting products to specifications and hand packing them into appropriate boxes.
Education: High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
Experience: Previous work experience required; exposure in manufacturing environment preferred.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and management.
- Possess a positive work attitude and a willingness to carry out instructions.
- Ability to express and share knowledge and ideas in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
Key Responsibilities/ Essential functions include
- Assemble boxes for daily production as needed.
- Remove counted, stacked bags from all positions on the indexing conveyor, adjusting rhythm as needed per job specifications.
- As product comes off machine, stack required bundles of bags or other products and place them in box on conveyor per job specifications.
- Close box properly and feed box through the tape machine.
- At roll change, assist with unwinding the machine scrap left on the cores and place scrap film and cores in proper containers.
- Work under general supervision, referring production, quality and machine-related issues to appropriate personnel.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned.
Vision Requirements Include
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
- Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.